Friday, February 6

NEW FRIEND REQUEST?

Earlier today, I was at work ....on my lunch break, and usually I'm checkin' all my e-mails & text messages etc. So, I checked my e-mail ....and seen that I have a new friend request on MySpace. Now, here's the funny shit, I seen the name of the requester and it said, "The Original Whyte Chocolate". *crickets* okay. I assumed it was possibly a typical white guy, that is probably a lame. So, I click the friend request link ...and was amazed of what I saw....
Photobucket
YIKES! LMFAO! That picture had been laughing all day, I almost pee on myself. Normally, I usually get the perverted 40-something year olds, of all different races... requesting me &/or sending private messages. Grandpa, must've wanted some young meat LOL. I immediately deny him. But to make matters worse, my current song is GymClassHeroes: New Friend Request. Ironic? Hell No, I just couldn't resist. ;P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no, oh no, just no!
lmfao thats terrible.

Feezah. said...

i get some of the most weirdest requesters---but nothin like this. smh.

Ki said...

LMFAO! Omg.
Some weird guy sent my mom a long message via myspace saying he was "looking for love"...I've had my share of crazy requests.

Feezah. said...

girl, this is nothing. i totally been there and they have the nerve to get mad when i dont reply back lmfao!

Jervis said...

creepy