Tuesday, February 3

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER.

Well.... after deciding to take a little break from clubbing, little ol' me decided it was time to make my return ...well sort of. I was so itching to go back to the club scene after 3 months.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My good friend, Desiree threw a little bash for her 24th b-day at Fashion 40 lounge in NYC. Me & my bud, Amelia arrived at 1:05am after driving in circles lookin' for a parking space on 40th & 8th ave. Finding parking ...in the city, you're considered lucky ...sort of. $20 Admission. The club was pretty pack for a saturday night. Made my way upstairs to the VIP section. Found Des & her peoples. Snap photos, danced a little without alcohol. One of the 1st.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mocking The Dream tune, "Fu*k that N*gga".

Photobucket

2:40am. started to yawn, party was gettin more & more dry. Decided to bounce. Made my way to my car, everyone on the block got a ticket ...including ME! Damn, NYPD. Heading towards the FDR Drive ...proceeded on the Brooklyn Bridge ...got on the BQE toward LIE495...and zoom home on 82mph home. Moral of my story ..never drive in the city or you'll end up with a ticket... sort of :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ki said...

Sounds like fun to me. Only 3 more years until I can hit the scene...oooh. sweet 3 years...lol.

Look atchu looking all cute and stuff, I see youuuuuu!! Glad you had fun =]

Feezah. said...

thank ya, thank ya! i had fun, not too much though. oh, dont worry time flies b4 you know it you'll be in the scene too. :)

Jervis said...

sexy,but damn u got a tick?

Feezah. said...

thanks Jervis! Yeah man damn NYPD!