Sunday, March 29

CLUBBING.... ONCE AGAIN.

Another weekend has past. Me & the girls were pretty bored, so we decided to hit up a club. They dragged me to Colors Lounge in Soho, NYC.

Photobucket

At first, when I heard the name "Colors" & the location of the party, I was like hell noooo. For those who doesn't live in NYC, Soho or the village is a popular shopping district in NYC but also the area is full of gays & lesbians. I'm not judgemental to gays and/or lesbians. I love them. They one of the most realist people you know but I just wouldn't be caught dead at one's party. Just my opinion. Anyway, its was your typical average lounge. It was caribbean night. It was cool. Took a couple of flicks, got my drink & my 2-step ...and my kufi :)

Photobucket

The music was cool til' they o'dee on the calypso. 3am came and I was out. I think I'm gonna take a little break from clubbing. It's gotten pretty whack. I just wanted to share that with you guys.

....So until next time. Peace.

Photobucket

No comments: