Monday, March 16

SPA DAY w. THE GIRLS.

hellooooo! did ya miss me? if you did ...i miss ya too! if not, then go to hell! lol nah just kiddin' :) so, i'll give yall a lil' update on me. ok i know i've been m-i-a for like a week or so. i'm been soooooo 'effin busy. all work and no play ....except for last weekend. me & my girls tiffany & amelia went to a spa for amil's b-day in clinton hill, brooklyn. hit up their site: www.bodybybrooklyn.com

Photobucket

needlesstosay, i was speechless. the spa was absolutely divine. it had a sauna, lounge, jacuzzi and mini pool. here's what happen: our appointment was 6pm. we were late ...as usual. we NEVER on time. so, they deducted 10 mins from our messages. i was pissed but what can you do? we each went into private room. my masseuse was irina from russia. she was a lil' scrawny thing but she was cool. hey, i even understood her subtract the thick russian accent. for about 50 minutes ...i was in heaven. i never felt so relaxed. after that we just took a couple of flicks...

here's: me and amelia in the jacuzzi.

Photobucket

the b-day girl sippin' on champagne.

Photobucket


me and my kufi heading out.....
Photobucket

my bestie tiffany.
Photobucket


last photo. sorry for the blurryness.

Photobucket

so...that's all folks.

3 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

looks like fun... i am in dire need of a spa day

Feezah. said...

girl, we had a ball.
trust u will really enjoy it.
us girls have to treat ourselves here and there ;)

achoiceofweapons said...

You look like you having fun! Cool!
Jaycee