Sunday, March 29

RANDOM.

I wanted to post just a random updates. Hell, I was bored. Taking pics and eating mike & ike's. So, what the hell?
Photobucket
1. MTA is going up to $2.50 per ride. Damn shame.
2. Passed my car inspection. Woohoo, took 2 years in order to pass it. lol
3. Got my Income Tax. Time for shopping spreeees. Lord, knows I need it.
4. Twitter. Everyone & their mama has one. I love it.
5. Currently a Bachelorette ..& enjoying it.
Photobucket
6. I'm a stan for Keri Hilson. But her album ...whatta disappointment.
7. BET's Harlem Heights suck. yawnnnnn.
8. Que of Day26 has little bitchassness> in him. Dawn, runnnn!
9. RiRi & Chris Brown. no comment. Rick Ross vs. 50 Cent. hilarious.
10. Still no damn raise at my job. Damnit man.
Photobucket
...okay, i'm not bored anymore. later gators.

3 comments:

Ki said...

Look atchu lookin' all cute & stuff eatin those Mike n' Ikes! Lol. Reminds me of that Mad TV vid "Can I have yo number". haha.

Jervis said...

i heard its not gonna be 2.50 no more

ryder said...

cool blog. :) loving the post thought.