Thursday, January 22

AT LAST. BARACK OBAMA IS HERE.

AT LAST. Barack Obama was sworn in as our 44th President of the United States of America. Over 2 million people witnessed history in the making.
Photobucket


Photobucket
This picture is so breath-taking. I'm so happy & over-joyed that Barack Obama is our president. The Inauguration Ball was beautiful, all the celebrity came out & show support for Barack. Beyonce seranded the couple, to Etta James "At Last." Such a beautiful sight. THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT & OUR FIRST LADY. OMG. I'm speechless.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ki said...

I was so freaking ecstatic, sittin @ my t.v grinnin! Lol. I'm so blessed and grateful to be alive and well to witness this. Nobody in their broadest imaginations would have ever thought we would have a President of a different minority, never mind a half black one! It's crazy in an impeccable way...Ugh, I'm so happy. ;]