Tuesday, January 27

SEGA GENESIS VS. SUPER NINTENDO

So ...lately I've been thinking about my 1st love ..SEGA GENESIS & SNES :) Look, I'm a 80's baby but 90's kid ...& I know some of you guys can relate. In the early 90's you had to have a Sega Genesis and/or Super Nintendo or you was considered a "effin' BUM." True fact. Especially in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn. I love PlayStation but I heart my old-school shit. Sonic the Hedgehog was the truth. That was my favorite game of all-time. I love when the title appears & say, "SEGA!".


Photobucket





Then... you had Super Nintendo. That was cool too. Super Mario Bros 3 was a classic. I knew all the cheat codes ...to all the different worlds. I couldn't stand Luigi slow ass. :) When you made Mario fly w/ the feather or the mushroom matching game. Haha, the good ol' days. I remember gettin rid of the dust from the game in order for it to work. Hahaha.

Photobucket



I enclose videos from the games from youtube...maybe to refresh your memory.
So...what is it guys, which one do you prefer..SEGA GENESIS or SUPER NINTENDO?


PhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

Ki said...

SUPER NINTENDO!

Everytime I would go to my cousin's house we would play this mario racing game, that game was the TRUTH! I miss the old game systems, but heeeey I got a PS3 to game on so I ain't complainin either! Lol.

Feezah. said...

LOL I somewhat disagree. I love both..but my vote is SEGA GENESIS. I miss the effin's system, only difference between then & now, is that PS3 plays CD & DVDS, back then...forget 'bout it!

Ki said...

Well I guess I'm a little biased because I played that sht almost everyday lol.

But I know right! Back then there was no such thing...and the dvd wasn't even out yet lol.

Yves said...

SNES = 2nd Greatest Console only after PS1

Jervis said...

i was a genesis dude