Friday, January 30

TEENS EXPOSED TO HIV/AIDS IN LONG ISLAND.

I thought I should share this sad story with yall ...that is buzzin' all over long island right now. 20 teens in Brentwood, L.I found out that they have been exposed to HIV/AIDS. The source is 36 year-old sex offender, Robert Musmacker who gave the virus to a 16 year boy ...who then pass it on to several girls and that how spreading began.

Several teens as young as 12 years old has been exposed to the virus. I reside in Brentwood, L.I ...and to hear that has put a knot in my stomach. My niece & nephew attend Brentwood High School & to hear that ...it scared me. Without hesitation, I spoke w/ my niece about it. Even though she's not active yet (thank god) I had to let her know that ...this is not a game. Wow, it made me open my eyes. People think having sex UNPROTECTED is cool, but is not. Me & boyfriend have been in a relationship for 6 yrs, I STILL have doubt. We've been tested several times, but regardless of being in a relationship ... nowadays you never know! HELL, I LOVE MYSELF ...WAY TO MUCH.

Check the full article on newsday.com. Hit my title on this post to link the story.
GET TESTED!

3 comments:

Ki said...

That's freaking CRAZY.
And to think people here in
BPT, well I'm sure everywhere,
walk around trying to f*ck any
and everything w/ two legs.
Having multiple partners and what-not. Like you wanna do that?! Aigh cool, but wrap it up homiess!!

When half our generation is wipe out because of it maybe people will realize the problem...and it's a shame it'll take death in order to get the realization across.

Feezah. said...

exactly. I feel that if u the type that have multiple partners...wrap it up. In this case, that bastard should be under the jail...why should innocent people have to suffer. Smh.

Anonymous said...

Oh my lord that is terrible. Shit, I'm actually speechless !! Ive heard stories like this before men having HIV/AIDS and know it and are so mad they go out and give it to other women on purpose, disgusting.