Friday, January 23

TRUE TO THE GAME TRILOGY.

If you ever just want to read a good book, I recommend True to the Game Trilogy. I've read True I in 2005 & I plan on to reading True II & III for the longest effin' time, but my laziness got the best me. I'll give a brief summary of the books.

True I

Photobucket

.....was about a young, naive girl named Gena from the projects in Philly. She meets a self-millionaire drug dealer, Quadir and they fall in love. Make a long story short, a rival crew shot & killed him, but he left Gena with the all the stash. The cops wants the money and the crew wants her dead.

True II

Photobucket

Gena meets this dude Jay. She falls for this guy. TYPICAL. This grimey dude is scheming on her & her cash, but reveals that he's the one that murdered her boyfriend, Quadir in True I. She's clueless at 1st, when she did she finds out ..she learns she's pregnant. WOW. Jay beat her senseless, & then Quadir, whom we thought was dead, shot him & saved Gena.

True III

Photobucket

Gena is shocked Quadir alive. He tells her, a surgeon named Amelia saved his life, gave him an alias & kept him hidden. Only her, & his mom knew he was still alive. He told her, that Amelia was his girl and left her devastated. He felt betrayed that she was messing w/ the guy that tried to kill him, even though she didn't know. Meanwhile, Jay's twin Terrell is on loose. He's sexually assaults Gena's grandma, and her best-friend to get revenge at Gena. The cops are still hunting Gena & Q's boy is their informant. EFFIN' SNITCH. Quadir admits he's loves Amelia but is still in love w/ Gena. They break-up. Gena & Quadir finds Terrell, shoot & kill him and they finally get married.

All of these books were so worth the read and all of them touched me in a different way! Cheesy, Maybe? I know. Hey, I'm a sucka for love. Teri girl, keep them coming. But, if anyone is interested in a good read - holla at them!

2 comments:

Jervis said...

this post juss broke my heart,cuz I couldnt read a whole book if my life depended on it

Feezah. said...

lol me either...at first, once you start you can't put the book down w/o finishing.