Wednesday, January 28

BALDWIN HILLS SEASON 3.

Baldwin Hills Season 3. This show has to have one of the worst cast members that can't act for sh*t. Truth be told, I like the cast, I like the show..somewhat. It just seem so staged & fake as hell ...but nowadays, all reality shows are fake. Anywho, the return cast for season is Gerren, Seiko, Justin, Moriah, Staci...new members Trason, Tyler, & Etienne. This season will be the same as the other 2---lame. But I will still be watching anyway because I ♥ reality shows.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ki said...

I agree! Reality tv is soo...idk.
But I wil definitely be watching to see Justin's fine selff lol. =]

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

Im in the atl
Tampons lol.
Nice spot u have here, maybe u will read some of my books one day, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

Feezah. said...

@kmx girl i know. justin is sooo fine, damn! lol

Feezah. said...

@torrance, thanks love. i'll check out your site.