Friday, April 24

MAKING THE BAND: THE FINAL CHAPTER

Do I feel ummmm....a little tension?
Photobucket

Last night, Making The Band 4: The Final Chapter live finale, Danity Kane minus Aundrea reunited one last time. I know everyone saw the tension between Dawn and Aubrey, it was so bad that D. Woods had to sit in between them. The finale wasn’t really anything special. Day 26 gave some decent performances and including Donnie. Diddy eventually came on stage.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Host Sway, asked DK on the status of the group & will they eventually reunite. Quick answer? No, but all ladies are working on upcoming solo projects & Aubrey wiil have a reality show. Oh boy! Well, I guess we finally have some closure with demise of Danity Kane. Oh, and I'm lovin' Dawn new look. :)
Photobucket

Well, R.I.P Danity Kane 2005-2009. We'll miss yall!

Photobucket

No comments: