Thursday, April 30

KELIS & NAS' BREAK-UP.

Photobucket
Oh shit. Word is ...one of hip-hop's other favorite couple, Nas & Kelis are heading for a divorce. Kelis, currently 7 months pregnant filed stating reason being "irreconciable differences." Damn. I'm shocked. I thought it was a nasty rumor at first.... until VIBE Magazine confirmed with proof of divorce petition.
Courtesy of Vibe Magazine:
Photobucket
I hated Kelis because she stoled my man lol ...but I am sad to hear about the break-up. Damn, I guess you can be with anyone for X amounnt of years ...but when you not happy ...it's time to move on.
Click the Title above(Kelis & Nas' Break-up) to link to the Vibe article.

2 comments:

Jervis said...

i juss dont understand, WHY they divorced

Unknown said...

thats a very dope pic of them