Tuesday, April 7

NOOOO! CW CANCELLED THE GAME.

How can they do this to me? The CW Network has cancelled the series, "The Game." for the 2010 season. Sources say that they may extend the show from 30 mins to an hour next season in order to save it from being cancelled. 1st, Girlfriends now The Game, damn I'm tight! I love that show. Melanie & Derwin finally got reunited only to break-up again due to Janay. That bitch. Malik and his playboy ways; Tasha finds love w. Rick Fox; and the bitter divorce bet. Kelly & Jason. I hope they have a good series episode.
**FYI: I loveeee Tia's fedora hat.**

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ki said...

It comes on the CW? I always watch it on BET!!

Feezah. said...

@kmx yeah girl, new episodes come on on fridays at 8:30pm but i'm never home so i catch it on sundays at 5:30pm. but i do watch it on bet.

Gemini By Nature said...

I love that show.that was my bad news today =(

Feezah. said...

@gemini by nature i know girl. what the hell are we gonna do? :(