Tuesday, April 14

MEET COLLEGE'S HILL NEW GIRL, KAY.

There's a new housemate. Meet Kathryn, better known as Kay as the newest member of the bunch. She enters the RV excited to meet her roommates on their way to Key West.
Photobucket
She gets a warm welcome from Brandon who know each other by attending the same college but the rest of the cast have mixed feelings about her arrival. They would have preferred not to have a new roommate. Kyle "the diva" doesn't like her at all. He decides he's gonna make her experience..very uncomfortable.
Photobucket
Kyle ...Ugh, such a lil bitch. Sad part is he's a guy. Well, I hope Kay stand her ground him. I actually like the girl. I think she blends in with them.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ki said...

This should be interesting...I'm mad I missed it last night! ugh. =/

Feezah. said...

@ kmx girl u missed it. effin kyle is a hot mess.